Sheared Mink Reversible Coat
SHEARED MINK REVERSIBLE COAT
- Straight Sleeve
- Front Hook & Ring Closures
- Slit Pockets
- Fur Type: Dyed Sheared Mink
- Fur Origin: Canada
- Length: 39"
- Reversible to Loro Piana Storm System®
- Professional Fur Clean Only
Free shipping and returns on all U.S. purchases. Valid address must be provided. Items cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. All items sent signature required.
Holiday Return Policy Purchases made online from November 21, 2022 may be returned or exchanged through January 15, 2023.
Standard Return Policy We have a 21-day return policy, which means you have 21 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
To start a return, contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your: Name Order Number Reason for Return.
No adjustments to prior purchases.
Read our full Return Policy
Furs are naturally luxurious, beautiful garments that, with care, attention and proper storage, will last for many years and may even become heirlooms that you can hand down to the next generation.
However, as a natural material, fur garments require unique care, attention and periodic cleaning and conditioning services to maintain their beauty and durability. Here are some of our basic guides for fur coat care and storage:
- Protect the coat from excess heat (heated seats, etc.)
- Protect the coat from humidity and excess moisture
- Keep your coat dry, allowing it to thoroughly dry after use
- Gently remove dust, dirt, water or snow from the fur before storage
- Do not sit on your furs for prolonged periods of time or subject them to pressure
- Hang it on an appropriately sized contoured hanger when you store it
- Store it in a cool, dark & dry place
- Never store it in a plastic bag
- Address water damage right away
- Take advantage of professional fur coat storage services
One more tip - if you don’t have the means to provide proper storage at home, utilize the facilities of a professional storage provider. Call us at 1-800-TLC-FURS or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our fur storage services and about where you can find the location nearest you, regardless of where you purchased your furs.
Read our full Care Guide