Horizontal Mink Jacket
HORIZONTAL MINK JACKET
With an undeniably classic look, this luxury-quality mink coat offers an incredible degree of warmth and style that is sure to enhance any outfit. Mink fur coats like this one offer excellent heat retention, which is important for keeping out the cold air when the months get exceptionally cold and windy. A luxurious outerwear option for women who want to look their best and feel confident under any weather conditions. This long winter coat also features useful front hook and ring closures, a magnet at the collar, and roomy pockets as well.
- Stand Collar
- Straight Sleeve
- Front Hook & Ring Closures
- Magnet at Collar
- Slit Pockets
- Fur Type: Demibuff - Natural Mink / Burgundy & Marine - Dyed Mink
- Fur Origin: Denmark
- Length: 31"
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Professional Fur Clean Only
Free shipping and returns on all U.S. purchases. Valid address must be provided. Items cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. All items sent signature required.
Holiday Return Policy Purchases made online from November 21, 2022 may be returned or exchanged through January 15, 2023.
Standard Return Policy We have a 21-day return policy, which means you have 21 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
To start a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your: Name Order Number Reason for Return.
No adjustments to prior purchases.
Read our full Return Policy
Furs are naturally luxurious, beautiful garments that, with care, attention and proper storage, will last for many years and may even become heirlooms that you can hand down to the next generation.
However, as a natural material, fur garments require unique care, attention and periodic cleaning and conditioning services to maintain their beauty and durability. Here are some of our basic guides for fur coat care and storage:
- Protect the coat from excess heat (heated seats, etc.)
- Protect the coat from humidity and excess moisture
- Keep your coat dry, allowing it to thoroughly dry after use
- Gently remove dust, dirt, water or snow from the fur before storage
- Do not sit on your furs for prolonged periods of time or subject them to pressure
- Hang it on an appropriately sized contoured hanger when you store it
- Store it in a cool, dark & dry place
- Never store it in a plastic bag
- Address water damage right away
- Take advantage of professional fur coat storage services
One more tip - if you don’t have the means to provide proper storage at home, utilize the facilities of a professional storage provider. Call us at 1-800-TLC-FURS or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our fur storage services and about where you can find the location nearest you, regardless of where you purchased your furs.
Read our full Care Guide